My favorite beach. My favortie lady. My favortie dogs. When it’s sunny this is a must stop for me. It’s a quiet beach with incredible caves in the cliffs and incredible vistas of castle rock. Like so much of delnorte county, … Read More
Requa Inn Blog
We are very excited about preparing a 5 course dinner for valentines day.
Please make sure you have made reservations.
Valentines Day Menu:
- Beef tartar with spicy greens, lemon and garlic dressing, and sourdough toast.
- Salt and pepper crab in the shell, with purple potatoes
- Spaghetti Squash with sausage, kale, and de arbol chile
- Braised lamb shank with carrots, onion and mustard seed
- Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache
The Inn is excited to announce that we will now offer an evening dinner each night with a limited menu. Showcasing local and organic produce and meats, most menus will include two appetizer and three entree choices, plus a homemade … Read More
A little behind on this post, but we spent a delightful September evening at the Klamath Blackberry Festival put on by the Klamath Chamber of Commerce and our friends over at Camper Corral. Anyone who has been to Klamath, or … Read More
We spent a delightful August 21 at the Klamath Salmon Festival; a fixture of Klamath for well over forty years and an opportunity to celebrate Yurok life and culture and the life of the Klamath River. Each year, thousands of … Read More