My favorite beach. My favortie lady. My favortie dogs. When it’s sunny this is a must stop for me. It’s a quiet beach with incredible caves in the cliffs and incredible vistas of castle rock. Like so much of delnorte county, … Read More
Author Archives: requa
This is going to be a great event!
Chad Hilgenberg, of Seaquake Brewing, is teaming up with Chef Thomas and Ricardo to create a 10 course, 5 beer menu. Featuring local organic Ocean Air produce, southern Oregon grass fed beef, organic free range duck, and locally caught fish from the pacific ocean.
Call the Historic Requa Inn 707.482.1425 for more details.
Sticky Fried Cod balls
Seshwan New york strip
Space Sailor Ipa:
Pineapple pork, fry bread
Lemon goat cheese pie
We are very excited about preparing a 5 course dinner for valentines day.
Please make sure you have made reservations.
Valentines Day Menu:
- Beef tartar with spicy greens, lemon and garlic dressing, and sourdough toast.
- Salt and pepper crab in the shell, with purple potatoes
- Spaghetti Squash with sausage, kale, and de arbol chile
- Braised lamb shank with carrots, onion and mustard seed
- Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache
The Inn is excited to announce that we will now offer an evening dinner each night with a limited menu. Showcasing local and organic produce and meats, most menus will include two appetizer and three entree choices, plus a homemade … Read More