2 Full Bath
Nestled high on Requa Hill, in the middle of Redwood National Park with views over California’s redwood forests, the Pacific Ocean and the Klamath River sits the aptly named “Requa House”. Located just a short drive away from the Historic Requa Inn, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is the perfect retreat for larger groups of friends, or families needing to sprawl out. The house enjoys a wrap around deck to enjoy the views, and a hot tub with, arguably, the best views on Requa Hill. The house is also surrounded by beautiful flower gardens and walking paths.
Sleeps 6 Comfortably
Features 1 master bedroom with a private bath and king bed. The master bedroom has views over the river and ocean Two guest rooms, one with a queen sized bed and another with two twin beds and a shared bathroom.
Relax with Expansive Views
The living room area has expansive floor-to-ceiling windows with views over the Klamath River, Redwood National Park, and the Pacific Ocean. Kitchen and dining room with fridge, microwave and oven. A $50 cleaning deposit for use of the Kitchen, if all is clean, we’ll refund the entire amount. We supply an honesty bar with snacks and beverages and, of course, tea and coffee are complimentary. The house has no TVs, phones but we do offer internet access.
Continue to Enjoy the Requa Inn
Even at the Requa House, you’re still a guest of the Requa Inn. Your stay includes a cooked to order breakfast at the Requa Inn between 8am and 9am, and you are free to use any of the amenities of the Inn while you are here.
Ideal Group Retreat Space
The Requa House is an ideal retreat space for organization or business groups less than 25 people. In the off-season, the entire Inn and Requa House can be rented and your group can use the Requa House’s living room for a private, serene retreat with an incredible view. Lunch and dinner accomodations can be provided at the Inn. Interested in your next office retreat to be overlooking the ocean? The Requa Inn can help plan the ideal situation for your group’s strategic time away from the office.
Things to Note
- Only US Cellular and Verizon will have quality cellular phone coverage in Klamath. We will provide a tracfone at the house for emergencies.
- The Requa House does not have TV’s.
- The Requa House is also equipped with a kitchen and cooking utensils.
- Check In and Check Out are all handled at the Historic Requa Inn during normal guest check times: 4pm-8pm for check in; and 9am-11am for check out.
- Cancellation policies are the same as the Inn- we require a 7 day cancellation policy or you are liable for the cost of your entire stay, minus any amount we are able to rebook the House for.
- $399/night year round
- Available Year Round
- Sleeps 6- we do not allow extra people in the Requa House (no matter how small)
- No Smoking or Pets (service animals welcome!)
- A $50 Fee will be added for kitchen cleaning and services
- Join us nightly for dinner at the Inn or bring your own
- Wireless is currently available